Marshfield (OnFocus) – Voting has been out of this world for the OnFocus Athlete of the Week, October 4-10. Since the vote’s inception, there have been over 960 votes cast in just 48 hours!
Voting closes Wednesday at 5:00. A look at the status of the vote as of 7:00 pm Tuesday:
Kyle Brewster of Edgar leads with 536 votes. Second place belongs to Beau Gross of Stratford.
Athlete of the Week Nominees, Week of October 4-10:
- Nick Leberg, Assumption Football – Leberg had three touchdowns and rushed for 231 yards on 37 carries as Assumption downed Almond-Bancroft 41-27
- Kyle Brewster, Edgar Football (nominated online) – Brewster didn’t touch the ball much in Edgar’s 54-0 shutout of Abbotsford, but he sure had a night to remember: 55 yard receiving touchdown, 61 yard punt return td, and rushing touchdowns of 24, 78, and 57 yards.
- Joey Sullivan, Medford Cross Country (nominated online) – Sullivan has excelled all season long for Medford, and currently has the 16th best time in Division 2 this season, 16:51.
- Brycen Cashin/Nicholas Schroeder, Pacelli Football – The duo combined for 5 touchdowns in Pacelli’s pasting of Loyal, with Cashin rushing for 216 yards and Schroeder rushing for 168 yards.
- Beau Gross, Stratford Football (nominated online) – Gross picked up 168 yards on 25 carries and scored two touchdowns as Stratford shut out Spencer/Columbus 28-0
Voting ends Wednesday at 5:00 pm
Know an athlete or team who you’d like to nominate for next week’s Team of the Week? Be sure to NOMINATE a top performer using our easy to complete form each week:
Nominate an athlete or team: CLICK HERE
OnFocus ATHLETE OF THE WEEK Nominees 2020-21
OnFocus TEAM OF THE WEEK Nominees 2020-21
We welcome your stories! Contact us at [email protected]!