Marshfield (OnFocus) – Great performances from area athletes deserve to be celebrated. Check out some of the top performers for this past week, and be sure to vote for the top performer!
Athlete of the Week Nominees, Week of October 4-10:
- Nick Leberg, Assumption Football – Leberg had three touchdowns and rushed for 231 yards on 37 carries as Assumption downed Almond-Bancroft 41-27
- Kyle Brewster, Edgar Football (nominated online) – Brewster didn’t touch the ball much in Edgar’s 54-0 shutout of Abbotsford, but he sure had a night to remember: 55 yard receiving touchdown, 61 yard punt return td, and rushing touchdowns of 24, 78, and 57 yards.
- Joey Sullivan, Medford Cross Country (nominated online) – Sullivan has excelled all season long for Medford, and currently has the 16th best time in Division 2 this season, 16:51.
- Brycen Cashin/Nicholas Schroeder, Pacelli Football – The duo combined for 5 touchdowns in Pacelli’s pasting of Loyal, with Cashin rushing for 216 yards and Schroeder rushing for 168 yards.
- Beau Gross, Stratford Football (nominated online) – Gross picked up 168 yards on 25 carries and scored two touchdowns as Stratford shut out Spencer/Columbus 28-0
Voting ends Wednesday at 5:00 pm
Know an athlete or team who you’d like to nominate for next week’s Team of the Week? Be sure to NOMINATE a top performer using our easy to complete form each week:
Nominate an athlete or team: CLICK HERE
We welcome your stories! Contact us at [email protected]!