Marketing Tips for Businesses During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Governor Tony Evers announced yesterday that Wisconsin’s Safer At Home order will be extended through May 26, 2020. For many businesses, another month with the order will be a challenge. TriMedia’s Branden Bodendorfer (founder of OnFocus) shares tried and true marketing and communication tips to help your business survive COVID-19.
In this podcast, he covers:
- What business owners should be doing now in terms of marketing and communication.
- The most essential digital activities businesses need to do.
- How to grow revenue during this time.
- How to utilize social media.
- Where to prioritize marketing efforts.
- What to communicate to customers.
- Non-digital means of communication and marketing
“We recorded this podcast to help local businesses during the time period,” said Bodendorfer. “We are members of this community, too, and we want to see everyone succeed. If we all work together, we can emerge from this stronger than ever.”