Great athletes and teams are turning in top performances week in and week out. Celebrating these performances is what we do best! Check out the area’s top performances and be sure to cast your vote!
*** Want to see a team or athlete you follow nominated? We need game results – encourage coaches to send us game reports so we can acknowledge more athletes and teams for their top performances! send to: [email protected] ***
- David Mayer, DC Everest Boys Swimming – Mayer set a pair of records at the Wisconsin Valley Conference Boys Swim Meet. Mayer took the titles in the 200 freestyle and 500 freestyle.
- Carsen Gause, Wisconsin Rapids Lincoln Boys Hockey – Gause is tied with teammate Carson Gunderson for second place in the WVC Points Standings with 22. Gause has 9 goals and 13 assists for Wisconsin Rapids this season.
- Emma Jossie / Zoe Fink, SPASH Girls Basketball – Jossie and Fink combined for 65 points in an 87-81 win over DC Everest this week. Jossie set a school record with a perfect performance from the field, making all 14 of her shots, including five from three-point territory, scoring a season-high 39 points. Fink tied her school record with 8 three-pointers and had 26 points.
- Adam Prokop, Wausau West Boys Hockey(nominated online) – Prokop came up big for the Warriors, collecting 15 saves in a 5-0 shutout of Marshfield. Wausau West
- Gracie Krings, Auburndale Girls Basketball – Krings scored 25 points for Auburndale in the Eagles’ 70-32 win over Prentice. Auburndale is 11-2 in the Marawood South, 16-4 overall.
Voting ends Wednesday at 5:00 PM
Know some top athletic performances? Seeing some great teams in action?
We can use your help, and it’s simple. Witness some great performances? Hear about top athletes and top teams in our area?
Where are they Now? We feature athletes and difference makers from the past, standouts in sports who excelled over the years and have moved on. Know of a former athlete, coach or difference maker who we should feature? Know of a former standout competitor whose journey beyond central Wisconsin sports is one we should share? Send us information on athletes and difference makers of the past with our simple form HERE
Nominate an athlete or team: HERE
Pancakes or Waffles! We feature top area athletes with our world-renowned feature. Send us your nominations for who you’d like us to interview HERE
Baked or Fried! We also feature difference makers throughout central Wisconsin: coaches, booster club leaders, adminstration, volunteers, you name it. Send us your nominations for who you’d like us to interview HERE
College Athlete Roundup! We want to recognize student-athletes from the area who are competing at the college level. Send us information on college athletes from the area with our simple form HERE
We welcome your stories! Contact us at [email protected]!