The WFCA will be hosting a combine for high school athletes on April 24th, 2021. Only Wisconsin high school athletes in the Classes 2022 and 2023 are eligible to attend, and only athletes whose high school teams are NOT playing in the spring season.
Cost of the combine is $60. We are also excited to offer the opportunity for athletes to sign up for recruiting profiles with the WFCA/Epoch Recruiting Player Profiles (www.epochrecruitingwi.com).
The cost of the Player Profile by itself is normally $125, but we are pleased to offer an incredible value of both the Combine and the Player Profile for just $170! Full details of the WFCA/Epoch Recruiting Player Profile can be found below.
You will be required to pay via credit or debit card to complete this online registration. Deadline to signup is Friday, April 16th. Combine partners include: WFCA, NX Level, and WisSports.net.
The Combine is limited to the first 400 athletes to sign up.
The event will take place at NX Level’s new indoor facility. The address is:
W234 S3555 Les Paul Pkwy
Waukesha, WI 53189
Athletes will participate in waves during the day based on position groups. The information on registration, warm-up, and testing times is below, though it is subject to change. The primary position you sign up at will determine what group you participate with.
We will test on the following: 40, Pro Agility, L- drill, vertical broad jump, and bench press. You will get two (2) attempts at each test. Every player will get a verified height and weight figure as well.
Results will be posted on Wifca.org and WisSports.net, and provided to D1, D2, and D3 colleges across the Midwest. College coaches will be in attendance once again (more than 80 attended in 2019 from numerous states around the Midwest), including Division 1 schools (there were 23 D1 coaches there in 2019). To view results from the 2019Combine, which featured more than 500 athletes, please click here.
Refund Policy: NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED BY THE WFCA OR EPOCH RECRUITING! You will have the option at checkout to purchase Registration Saver insurance through our third-party partners; this insurance will cover you if you need to cancel or withdraw from the Combine due to injury or travel problem, though it will not cover schedule conflicts or a change of mind about participating. Please carefully read the policy information before purchasing to ensure it will cover your possible situations. The policy has some exclusions for COVID-related situations. You are not required to purchase this insurance, but if you do not, refunds will not be provided by the WFCA or Epoch for any cancelations.
2021 WFCA FALL COMBINE UPDATED PROCEDURES:
In light of the current environment, there are several changes to the guidelines and protocols for the Combine:
- No spectators will be allowed in the facility (Combine staff, participants, and college coaches are the only ones allowed in the facility)
- All players will be subject to a basic health check, including temperature check, prior to entering the facility
- If an athlete is experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, including elevated temperature, please stay home. If the athlete or anyone in their household has tested positive recently, displaying symptoms, or had a close exposure, please stay home
- Players will be asked to maintain six-foot social distancing when possible, including during registration and between drills
- Players will be asked to wear a mask in the building during registration, while waiting to begin the Combine, and when possible, between drills. If a mask mandate is in place by the state, masks will be required at all times, including while conducting drills.
2021 ESTIMATED WFCA COMBINE SCHEDULE
|OL/DL||8:00 am||8:45 am||9 am – 11 am|
|LB||10:00 am||10:45 am||11 am – 12:30 pm|
|RB||11:30 am||12:15 pm||12:30 pm – 2 pm|
|WR/DB||1:00 pm||1:45 pm||2 pm – 3:30 pm|
|QB/TE||2:30 pm||3:15 pm||3:30 pm – 5 pm|
We welcome your stories! Contact us at [email protected]!