OnFocus Social Media Guidelines
Thank you for visiting the OnFocus Facebook Page. The purpose of this page is to disseminate articles from OnFocus.news.
We encourage all page users to maintain a civil discourse when commenting on the OnFocus platform. We support respectful community discussion on articles, as part of freedom of speech. Your comments are welcome, but please adhere to our community discussion guidelines (below).
This page is monitored by staff, but staff will not interfere unless deemed necessary by our platform’s social media policy.
OnFocus reserves the right to hide or delete submissions that contain vulgar language, personal attacks of any kind, or offensive comments that target or disparage any ethnic, racial, or religious group. (Facebook may automatically censor posts that violate their profanity policy.)
We will ask for removal and reserve the right to remove posts that:
• Are profane, obscene, violent, or pornographic in language or content
• Promote, foster, or perpetuate discrimination on the basis of gender, race, creed, color, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, lawful source of income, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, past or present membership in military service, or familial status
• Unlawfully defame or attack an individual or group
• Make direct or indirect threats against any person or organization
• Advertise or solicit business for a personal or private business or endeavor
• Defraud or defame any financial, commercial, or non-governmental agency
• Violate any federal, state, or local law or encourage any illegal activity
• Violate any existing copyrights, trade secrets, or legal ownerships
• Compromise the safety and/or security of our employees
This list is not comprehensive, but provides a guideline. Please note the comments expressed by page followers do not necessarily reflect the opinions and position of OnFocus or its employees. Allowing a post on our page does not mean we are necessarily endorsing its contents.
We reserve the right to hide or delete comments. Violations of the comment policy will result in blocking of the user.