Check out the fantastic nominees for the OnFocus Athlete of the Week, May 22 to May 28!
*** Want to see a team or athlete you follow nominated? We need game results – encourage coaches to send us game reports so we can acknowledge more athletes and teams for their top performances! send to: [email protected] ***
- Morgan Schnelle, Edgar Girls Track – Schnelle qualified for the state track meet by taking first in the 100M and 200M dash races at the Rosholt sectionals.
- Adam Eiden, Pacelli Boys Track – Eiden claimed first place in the 800M and 1600M runs at the Rosholt sectionals, punching his ticket to state in each.
- Taytor Lowry, Neillsville Boys Track – Lowry earned first place finishes in the 800M and 1600M runs at the Mondovi sectionals, punching his ticket to state in each.
- Joe Sullivan, Medford Boys Track – Sullivan took first in both the 1600M and 3200M runs at the Rice Lake sectionals, qualifiying for state in each.
- Bode Erickson, SPASH Boys Track – Erickson punched his ticket to the WIAA State Track Meet with first place finishes in both the 1600M and 3200 M runs at the Marshfield Sectionals.
Voting ends THURSDAY at 5:00 PM
Know some top athletic performances? Seeing some great teams in action?
We can use your help, and it’s simple. Witness some great performances? Hear about top athletes and top teams in our area?
Nominate an athlete or team: HERE
Where are they Now? We feature athletes and difference makers from the past, standouts in sports who excelled over the years and have moved on. Know of a former athlete, coach or difference maker who we should feature? Know of a former standout competitor whose journey beyond central Wisconsin sports is one we should share? Send us information on athletes and difference makers of the past with our simple form HERE
Pancakes or Waffles! We feature top area athletes with our world-renowned feature. Send us your nominations for who you’d like us to interview HERE
Baked or Fried! We also feature difference makers throughout central Wisconsin: coaches, booster club leaders, adminstration, volunteers, you name it. Send us your nominations for who you’d like us to interview HERE
College Athlete Roundup! We want to recognize student-athletes from the area who are competing at the college level. Send us information on college athletes from the area with our simple form HERE
We welcome your stories! Contact us at [email protected]!