During these uncertain times, ODC continues to serve our participants and we want to help others in the community. If you are able, please participate in the ODC Curbside Drop-Off Food Drive to benefit Soup or Socks Food Pantry and Clothes Closet.
Collection will take place on two Saturdays, May 30 and June 6, from 9 a.m. – noon at 2406 East 21st Street, in Marshfield.
Please take the time to read the details and follow the guidelines.
- This is a great time to clean your cupboards/pantry, please note the item details below.
- Do not make a special trip to the grocery store for items. Add them to your “scheduled” grocery store trip/pick-up/delivery.
- Items should be non-expired, non-opened, no home processed foods (home canned items not allowed), non-perishable, no temperature sensitive (nothing that needs refrigeration or is frozen)
Staff will be on site to help direct. How to drop off items:
- Use the ODC entrance.
- Pull up along the sidewalk (parallel).
- Place your items on the pallet on the sidewalk (no person-to-person contact)
- Get back in your vehicle and depart through entrance.ITEMS NEEDED (most needed noted with *)
*Canned Fruit, Peanut Butter, Cereal, Jelly, Oatmeal, Coffee, Pancake Mix, Tea, Brown Rice, Canned Veggies, White Rice, Soup, Crackers, Pork & Beans, *Tuna, *Mac & Cheese, Canned Meat, Hamburger Helper, *Spaghetti Sauce, *Spaghetti Noodles, Tomato Products, Dry pasta, Dish Soap, Shampoo, Laundry Soap, Conditioner, Toilet Paper, Toothpaste