The Marshfield Parks & Recreation Department has been monitoring the COVID-19 recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), federal, state, and local health officials.
It is our goal to adhere to these recommendations as well as provide recreation opportunities for the community during the “Safer at Home” Order Emergency Order #28 by Governor Evers has impacted some park facilities.
Below is a list of park facilities and recreation programs that are open and closed during Safer at Home.
- Recreation programs and activities
- Park playgrounds, swings, and play structures
- Park facility rentals and special events
- 2nd Street Community Center & Senior Center
- Oak Avenue Community Center
- Wildwood Zoo (Large Animal Drive Around is Open)
- Cemetery office – Call (715) 486-2098
- The Parks and Recreation Department offices
- Parks, trails, and green spaces
- Tennis courts, basketball courts, and batting cages
- Soccer fields (except Griese) softball and baseball fields (except Hackman Field)
- Disc golf courses and the skate park
- Park restrooms
- Zoo Large Animal Drive Around
Crowded parks may lead to closed parks.