MARSHFIELD, WI (OnFocus) – Marshfield Police and Fire responded to the 1700 block of East Upham Street in Marshfield for a report of a vehicle on fire on Jan. 25 at 7:40 a.m.
Police arrived first and found a 2003 Chevrolet Silverado fully engulfed in flames. The owner, a 40-year-old Marshfield male, had left the vehicle unattended for approximately 10 minutes while it was warming up.
The owner came back outside and found it on fire so he used another truck to pull the listed truck away from the house as the siding on the house was melting.
The man did not know what started the fire. The person who called the fire in to emergency responders believed the flames were only in the front seat area of the vehicle when she first observed it smoking and on fire. Marshfield Fire and Rescue extinguished the fire.
We welcome your stories! Contact us at [email protected]!