Cleveland, OH (OnFocus) – Disney is geared up to cover the 2021 NFL Draft, and is using a double-barreled approach of ESPN and ABC to cover the draft like no other media outlet can.
ESPN and ABC will have separate broadcasts of the draft, and it’s a plan that has worked well.
For the third year in a row, Kirk Herbstreit’s “College GameDay” crew will lead ABC’s inside-out coverage of the draft.
The differences in the broadcasts:
- more stories on top draft picks and their journey to the NFL
- collegiate storytelling
- targets more casual viewers
- Features ESPN draft guru Todd McShay
- focuses on needs of each team, what each General Manager is looking for
- original and long-time NFL Draft Expert Mel Kiper
Last year, the NFL draft was held virtually, watched by over 55 million viewers on ABC, ESPN, ESPN Deportes, and NFL Network.
We welcome your stories! Contact us at [email protected]!