Waukesha (OnFocus) – The Wisconsin Football Coaches Association will be hosting a combine for high school athletes on October 24th, 2020 at NX Level in Waukesha. Only Wisconsin high school athletes in the Classes 2021, 2022, and 2023 are eligible to attend. This combine is ONLY for athletes who have had their fall seasons canceled and moved to the spring.
To review the WIAA Return to play Checklist CLICK HERE
Cost of the combine is $170 and includes the popular recruiting profile with the WFCA/Epoch Recruiting Player Profiles (www.epochrecruitingwi.com). Full details of the WFCA/Epoch Recruiting Player Profile can be found below. Cost includes a t-shirt and neck gaiter.
You will be required to pay via credit or debit card to complete this online registration. The Combine has limited space, so sign up now to reserve your spot. Combine partners include: WFCA, NX Level, BSN Sports, and WisSports.net.
The event will take place at NX Level’s new indoor facility. The address is:
W234 S3555 Les Paul Pkwy
Waukesha, WI 53189
Athletes will participate in waves during the day based on position groups. The information on registration, warm-up, and testing times is below, though it is subject to change. The primary position you sign up at will determine what group you participate with.
Tests include the following:
- Pro Agility
- L- drill
- vertical broad jump
- bench press.
There are two (2) attempts at each test. Every player will get a verified height and weight figure as well.
Results will be posted on Wifca.org and WisSports.net, and provided to D1, D2, and D3 colleges across the Midwest. College coaches will be in attendance once again, though NCAA recruiting rules may prohibit some schools from attending. To view 2019 results, which featured more than 500 athletes, please click here.
Refund Policy: NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED BY THE WFCA! You will have the option at checkout to purchase Registration Saver insurance through our third-party partners; this insurance will cover you if you need to cancel or withdraw from the Combine. You are not required to purchase this insurance, but if you do not, refunds will not be provided by the WFCA for any cancelations.
2020 WFCA FALL COMBINE UPDATED PROCEDURES:
In light of the current environment, there are several changes to the guidelines and protocols for the Combine:
- No spectators will be allowed in the facility (Combine staff, participants, and college coaches are the only ones allowed in the facility)
- All players will be subject to a basic health check, including temperature check, prior to entering the facility
- If an athlete is experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, including elevated temperature, please stay home. If the athlete or anyone in their household has tested positive recently, displaying symptoms, or had a close exposure, please stay home
- Players will be asked to maintain six-foot social distancing when possible, including during registration and between drills
- Players will be asked to wear a mask in the building during registration, while waiting to begin the Combine, and when possible, between drills
2020 ESTIMATED WFCA COMBINE SCHEDULE
|OL/DL||8:00 am||8:45 am||9 am – 11 am|
|LB||10:00 am||10:45 am||11 am – 12:30 pm|
|RB||11:30 am||12:15 pm||12:30 pm – 2 pm|
|WR/DB||1:00 pm||1:45 pm||2 pm – 3:30 pm|
|QB/TE||2:30 pm||3:15 pm||3:30 pm – 5 pm|
We welcome your stories! Contact us at [email protected]!