OnFocus – If you’d like to send a letter to Santa this holiday season, there are several places in Central Wisconsin that you can drop off your sentiments!
Wenzel Family Plaza has a drop-off location. Be sure to include a return address in order to get a response!
Coffee Cabin Espresso is accepting letters until December 15.
Know of more places? Submit to [email protected]!
The Post Office offers a program to get a postmarked letter from the North Pole.
How to get a letter postmarked from the North Pole:
- Have the child write a letter to Santa and place it in an envelope addressed to: Santa Claus, North Pole.
- Write a personalized response to the child’s letter and sign it “From Santa.”
- Insert both letters into an envelope, and address it to the child.
- Add the return address: SANTA, NORTH POLE, to the envelope.
- Ensure a First-Class Mail stamp is affixed to the envelope.
- Place the complete envelope into a larger envelope, with appropriate postage, and address it to:NORTH POLE POSTMARK
4141 POSTMARK DR
ANCHORAGE AK 99530-9998
They recommend sending your letters by December 7 so that they can be received by the Anchorage, AK, Postmaster no later than December 14. Santa’s helpers in Anchorage, AK, will take care of the rest!
We welcome your stories! Contact us at [email protected]!