Responders Called to Possible Gas Leak at Pizza Hut

Marshfield Fire & Rescue responded to a possible gas leak at Pizza Hut located N. Central Ave. in Marshfield shortly after 10 a.m.

Responders were prepared to turn off gas to the building and employees were evacuated. However, the situation ended up being an equipment malfunction and the fire department was able to determine there was no gas leak.

More information about what to do in case of a gas leak can be found here.

What to Do if a Gas Leak is Suspected

News Desk
Author: News Desk

This piece was posted by our news team! Contact us or submit stories at [email protected]