Submitted to OnFocus – Beginning Tuesday, December 8, 2020 Canadian National Railroad will be making repairs to the crossing north of Veterans Parkway on Central Avenue.
This work is anticipated to last for approximately two days.
The detours shall utilize the following routes:
- Northbound shall utilize Veterans Parkway, Maple Avenue and Arnold Street.
- Southbound shall utilize Arnold Street, Maple Avenue, and Veterans Parkway.
Detours routes will be posted:
- Semi-trucks progressing north to State Highway 97 from State Highway 13 shall be required to use Chestnut Avenue. No right turns for semi-trucks from State Highway 13 to North Maple
- Avenue shall be allowed.
- Access to the businesses on North Central Avenue will be available from Arnold Street.
- Motorists are advised to find alternate routes and avoid this area due to anticipated traffic congestion. Please use caution through construction zones and plan for additional travel time, changing road conditions and reduced vehicle speeds.
If there are questions concerning this or other traffic control matters within the city. Please
contact the Engineering Division at (715) 486 -2034.
We welcome your stories! Contact us at [email protected]!