Branden Bodendorfer and Carrie Gillaspie are back with another episode of the OnFocus podcast to give you a mix of local, regional, and nationwide news and current events.
Topics covered in this episode:
- Branden and Carrie share how they each spent their long labor day weekend
- Branden tells us why he’s so excited for fall
- Carrie and Branden give their ratings for Wisconsin’s best and worst (state) neighbors.
- C and B discuss their thoughts on the new name and logo for the Brewers stadium.
- Branden gives us some tech talk and fills us in on some innovative things Tesla is doing
- C and B wax philosophical about the newly released promos for the latest season of the Bachelorette.
Find Branden in these places:
Find Carrie in these places:
Carrie’s Podcast: Candidly Speaking
We welcome your stories! Contact us at [email protected]!