Parks & Recreation Summer brochure is now available! You can pick up a copy at the Parks and Recreation Office, Everett Roehl Marshfield Public Library, and City Hall. You can also view the brochure online HERE. Registration taken in the office, via mail or online.
- Youth Golf Lessons (ages 6-14) will be held on Sundays, July 12th – August 9th (excluding July 26) at 6:00 p.m. at Duffers Delight Golf Center.
- Golf Camp (ages 9-17) will be held July 28th – 31st from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. at Duffers Delight Golf Center. Lunches are provided.
- Summer Soccer League for 5th & 6th graders will be held on Tuesdays, July 7 – August 4th from 5:30 – 7 pm at Griese Park.
- Skateboard lessons for ages 8 & up will be held Monday, Wednesdays & Fridays from July 29th – Aug 7th at the Marshfield Skatepark.
- Summer trip to Milwaukee Zoo. Trip will take place Wednesday, August 5th. Coach bus will depart from Marshfield at 7:30a.m. and return at 7:30 p.m.
- Fall Soccer for children grades K through 6th. Held Sundays, August 23rd – October 4th at Griese Park. Fee increases after July 8th. Registration deadline is July 20th.
- Summer Fun Runs will be held Wednesdays July – August meeting at S.J. Miller Shelter at 7pm for a 3 – 5 mile run all ages welcome.
- One Day Art Projects: July 7 – Little Sculptures and July 21st – Canvas Painting. Parent/Child (ages 4 & 5) and Grades 1 – 6.
- The Marshfield Parks & Recreation Department, in conjunction with the Wisconsin Parks & Recreation Association (WPRA), is selling tickets to area attractions and theme parks at discounted rates throughout the summer. The tickets will be on sale through August 30th. Pick up tickets Monday through Friday from 7:30am to 4:00pm at the Parks & Recreation office, 211 E. Second Street, Suite 111. For a list of tickets and prices, visit our website atci.marshfield.wi.us. Go to the Parks & Recreation page and click on “WPRA Ticket Prices.”
If you are interested in learning more about any of these activities, please call the Parks & Recreation office at 715-384-4642 ext 0. To register for classes, stop by the Parks & Recreation office at 211 E. Second Street, Suite 111 or online at ci.marshfield.wi.us (click on Departments, Parks & Recreation, Online Registration).
We welcome your stories! Contact us at [email protected]!