Milwaukee (OnFocus) – The Milwaukee Brewers have partnered with UW-Milwaukee, Mathnasium, and the Mathematics Institute of Wisconsin for the Third Annual Brewers Math Day.
This year, Math Day will take place virtually, with a baseball-themed math lesson designed around a live Brewers game on your choice of date!
- First, register for Math Day and set up your school for the fundraising program. Contact the Brewers Group Sales Office at 414-902-GRPS (4777) or email [email protected].
- Purchase your vouchers using the specific group coupon code you received. (Minimum transaction is two vouchers.)
- We’ll send Teachers a special digital workbook and instructional video that can be used for any Brewers game this season. You can watch the game together as a class from your school or homes, or simply use the box score on brewers.com.
- Come back here to redeem your ticket vouchers, choose from available game(s), and number of seats.
- Access your tickets in the MLB Ballpark app. For more information on using the app, visit brewers.com/ballparkapp
School Fundraiser Opportunity
It’s school fundraising with a baseball twist! On top of this can’t-miss educational program, we’re offering a chance to raise money for your school. Teachers, families and other faculty will have the opportunity to conveniently purchase & redeem ticket vouchers online that can be used across a selection of games, with $2 of each voucher going back to your school. To set up your school for the fundraising program and receive your school’s coupon code, contact the Brewers Group Sales Office at 414-902-GRPS (4777) or email
Math Day Voucher Redemption
We welcome your stories! Contact us at [email protected]!