OnFocus – Get out your inflatables and untangle your lights! Help spread holiday cheer through Marshfield Utilities’ Holiday Light Content. For every entry, MU will donate $10 to local charities (up to $500).
Lighting Contest Details:
Take a photo (or photos) of your outdoor holiday decorations and lighting and post in the comments of this Facebook message. Photos should be posted by Thursday, December 16th to be eligible for the contest. Finalists will be selected and then professional photos/video, by TriMedia, will be taken of their displays to be used for voting on the 1st place winner.
Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 displays and will be in the form of MACCI Gift Certificates from MU and custom photo greeting cards by Premier Printing. There is no charge to enter the contest, but a few rules do apply.
- Participants must be customers of Marshfield Utilities.
- One submission will be accepted per household. You may post more than one photo in order to showcase your entire display, but it will be considered one entry.
- Business and residential entries are accepted.
- By sharing a photo, the submitter acknowledges that the photo is their original work and that they have the legal authority to share it publicly.
- MU and co-sponsors are not responsible for any entries not received due to technical or other issues, or any other errors and/or omissions related to the execution of the contest.
- By entering the contest, the submitter agrees to hold harmless MU, its co-sponsors and any related business entities if for any reason they believe participation in said contest has caused them harm.
- MU reserves the right to reject any photo that is not in keeping with community standards of taste and decorum.
We welcome your stories! Contact us at [email protected]!