The updated WIAA Boys 3-Point Challenge Leaderboard Standings find six area players in their respective top ten for each division:
- Marcus Hall, DCE, 8th(D1)
- Tyler Soulsby, Amherst, 5th(D3)
- Jaden Koeller, Marathon 2nd(D4)
- Brody Decker, Colby 7th (D4)
- Charlie Moore, Columbus Catholic 2nd(D5)
- Isaac Siedel, Newman Catholic 9th (D5)
See the complete Boys 3-Point Challenge Leaderboard HERE
Leaders for each division as of Monday, January 31st (minimum 65 three-point attempts). Players who had missing 3-point shooting information, even for one game, were not included in this update. To be included on the weekly Leaderboard update, all game stats must be in by 8 am on Monday morning each week.
Read the entire 3 Point Challenge Requirements HERE
3 Point Challenge Requirements
- Coaches must enter the player information on WisSports.net in order for the players to be eligible. The top two players in each division based on shooting percentage (min. 75 attempts) will be selected to participate.
- Required checkpoints when coaches MUST have stats updated in order for a player to be eligible: December 20th, January 20th, and the end of the regular season (Feb. 8 for girls, Feb. 15 for boys).
- The 3-Point Challenge will be held on Saturday, March 12th at 9:30 am at the Kohl Center in Madison. Fans can attend the event with tickets from the morning/afternoon session.
- To be included on the weekly Leaderboard update, all game stats must be in by 8 am on Monday morning each week.
Coaches must enter shooting stats for ALL games for a player by noon on the Monday of Regional playoff games (Feb. 21 for girls, Feb. 28 for boys) to be considered for the final 3-Point Challenge.
Know some top athletic performances? Seeing some great teams in action?
We can use your help, and it’s simple. Witness some great performances? Hear about top athletes and top teams in our area?
Nominate an athlete or team: HERE
Pancakes or Waffles! We feature top area athletes with our world-renowned feature. Send us your nominations for who you’d like us to interview HERE
Baked or Fried! We also feature difference makers throughout central Wisconsin: coaches, booster club leaders, adminstration, volunteers, you name it. Send us your nominations for who you’d like us to interview HERE
College Athlete Roundup! We want to recognize student-athletes from the area who are competing at the college level. Send us information on college athletes from the area with our simple form HERE
Where are they Now? We feature athletes and difference makers from the past, standouts in sports who excelled over the years and have moved on. Know of a former athlete, coach or difference maker who we should feature? Know of a former standout competitor whose journey beyond central Wisconsin sports is one we should share? Send us information on athletes and difference makers of the past with our simple form HERE
We welcome your stories! Contact us at [email protected]!