Firefighters Respond to Pizza Oven Fire

OnFocus – Marshfield Fire & Rescue responded to a fire call on Sunday at 00:13 hours.

Firefighters were called to 115 W Cleveland Street for smoke throughout the building. Upon arrival, firefighters found a pizza smoldering in a pizza oven. The fire was contained to the pizza oven and the structure was ventilated.

According to police reports, the male homeowner had fallen asleep after putting a pizza in the pizza oven. The cause was therefore labeled as “unattended cooking.” No reports on whether the pizza was edible after the incident.

We welcome your stories! Contact us at [email protected]!

News Desk
Author: News Desk

This piece was posted by our news team! Contact us or submit stories at [email protected]