Thanksgiving crunchwraps are the perfect way to use up all your Thanksgiving leftovers. Everything short of pumpkin pie will work just fine!
- 4 extra large flour tortillas
1 cup mashed potatoes
1 cup cooked green beans
1 ½ cup cooked turkey, shredded
1 cup cranberry sauce
1 cup stuffing
1 cup shredded cheddar
½ cup gravy, warmedDIRECTIONS
- Lay tortillas out on a work surface. In the center of each tortilla, spread ¼ cup mashed potatoes in the center, leaving a 3-inch border. Top with ¼ cup green beans, ¼ cup + 2 Tbsp. turkey, ¼ cup cranberry sauce, ¼ cup stuffing and ¼ cup shredded cheddar.
- Fold tortilla edges around the center, creating pleats. Carefully flip crunch wraps pleated-side down to maintain shape.
- Heat a medium nonstick pan over medium heat; spray with cooking spray. Place crunch wrap pleated-side down in the pan. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes, or until golden brown. Gently flip and cook for an additional 3 to 4 minutes, or until top is golden brown. Repeat with remaining crunch wraps.
- Serve immediately with gravy.
We welcome your stories! Contact us at [email protected]!