MARSHFIELD, WI (OnFocus) – Love buffalo dip? Love pizza? This recipe is for you! Just imagine – zesty buffalo chicken wrapped in pillowy-soft pizza dough. Bet you can’t eat just one!
2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
1 (1 oz.) pkg. ranch dressing mix, divided
1 cup mayonnaise
½ cup low fat milk
1 ¼ cup finely chopped cooked chicken breast
1 ¼ cup shredded cheddar jack cheese
¼ cup buffalo wing sauce
1 (20 oz.) pkg. Portland Pizza Pie Co. Beer Pizza Dough
2 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, combine Parmesan cheese and 1 tsp. of Ranch dressing mix.
- In a separate small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, milk and remaining Ranch dressing mix. Stir in blue cheese crumbles, if desired. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- In a large bowl, mix chicken, cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese and buffalo wing sauce until well combined.
- Lightly dust a clean work surface with all-purpose flour. Roll out pizza dough into a 14×14-inch square. Cut into 25 squares.
- Place 1 Tbsp. of chicken mixture into the center of each square. Pull corners together to enclose filling and pinch to seal. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheets, seam-side down. Brush tops with melted butter and sprinkle with Parmesan ranch mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with dressing.
Per Serving: Calories 160, Total Fat 10g (Saturated 2.5g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 370mg, Total Carbohydrate 12g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Total Sugars 0g, Includes 0g Added Sugars), Protein 5g, Vitamin D 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 0%, Potassium 0%
*Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.