The Disney empire is getting bigger, and the sports landscape is tilting all towards Mickey and the gang.
Brian Steinberg of Variety goes into detail how the Disney empire is rapidly expanding in the sports world, but here is a quick glimpse on the reach of Disney, which includes ESPN and Hulu:
- NFL games from 2023-2033 for $2.7 billion per season
- MLB games from 2022-2028 for $4 billion
- NBA games through 2024 at around $1 billion per season
- LaLiga matches from 2021-2028 for $1.4 billion
- PGA Tour rights, beginning in 2022
You can read Steinberg’s entire article HERE
We welcome your stories! Contact us at [email protected]!