Spencer (OnFocus) – The Cloverbelt Conference has announced safety guidelines for teams and spectators for the fall season.
- Schools will provide 4 tickets MAXIMUM to volleyball matches for home and away matches to coaches/players unless health department rules require less.
- Individual schools may set a lower limit if necessary. If a school sets an inequitable limit for home and away fans, that inequity applies when they travel to other schools for matches.
- It is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED that the tickets allotted to the athletes/coaches are given to household members ONLY.
- Spectators are to wear a mask/face covering at all times while attending a Cloverbelt Conference Volleyball match. Social Distancing of at least six feet between household groups is to be practiced.
- Face masks/face coverings will be properly worn by all players, coaches and team personnel at all times at all Cloverbelt Conference Volleyball matches. No exceptions will be made for any reason.
- Teams should practice social distancing rules as much as possible during warm ups, play, time outs and between sets.
We welcome your stories! Contact us at [email protected]!