(OnFocus) Fire units responded to an address on S. Washington Ave. in the Township of Cameron at 9:07 a.m. on Tuesday near Wolff Lane for reports of a chimney fire.
Traffic was blocked at Klondike Ave. and Mill Creek. There were no injuries or transports.
Responding fire departments on scene were Cameron, Lincoln, Richfield, Hewitt, and Central RIT. The scene was cleared by 11:30 a.m.
The cause of the fire was creosote buildup inside the chimney, said Cameron Fire Chief Aaron Andre. The damage consisted of minimal charring of the drywall around the chimney access port.