Community

mountain goat wildwood zoo

Wildwood Zoo Welcomes New Mountain Goat

MARSHFIELD, WI (OnFocus) - Wildwood Zoo is excited to announce the arrival of “Hemlock”, a male mountain goat. On April 26, 2022, the yearling...
refugee meeting marshfield wisconsin

Learn About Refugee Resettlement Efforts in Central Wisconsin

MARSHFIELD, WI (OnFocus) - On April 19, UWSP Marshfield will host a free event to inform the Marshfield community about refugee resettlement and introduce...
ogopogo

Pet of the Week: Ogopogo

MARSHFIELD, WI (OnFocus) - Hello, I'm Ogopogo and I'm 2 yrs old! Check out my sweet 'stache! It's more of a half 'stache, but...
fish pond health tips

ProVision Partners to Host Informational Meeting for Pond Owners

MARSHFIELD, WI (OnFocus) - ProVision Partners Country Store's Jim Bauer will host a "Feeding Fish for Sustainability" informational meeting on May 10, 2022 from...
kid easter recipe

Easter “Bunny Butt” Carrot Pancakes Recipe

Festival Foods Easter Recipe Fan of carrot cake? Then you will love these adorable Bunny Butt Carrot Pancakes! Packed full of all that good carrot...

How Kids are Performing Report Highlights how Pandemic has Impacted Learning

Renaissance Learning has published a report on how the pandemic has impacted learning over the last two years. Three major findings from the report: ...

Thank You Letter From the Green Family

MARSHFIELD, WI (OnFocus) - On Feb. 10, the Green family lost a home, pets, memories and much more in a house fire. Kathryn Green...
fore roger 2022

Marshfield Insurance “Fore Roger” Golf Event to Return with Special Guests

Annual Event Raises Funds for Alzheimer's Research MARSHFIELD, WI (OnFocus) - Marshfield Insurance's popular golf event "Fore Roger" is scheduled to return on Friday, July...

School Closings: Wednesday January 26

Due to extremely cold temperatures and dangerous wind chills, the following schools in our area are closed/delayed for Wednesday, January 26: Abbotsford  CLOSED Almond-Bancroft CLOSED Auburndale CLOSED Colby...

Biggie Paws Rescue Teams up With Pet Supplies Plus for Adoption Event

MARSHFIELD, WI (OnFocus) - An adoption event will take place at Pet Supplies Plus on Saturday, January 29 from 10:00am-2:00pm. Join for some fun...
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Latest news