Milwaukee – Milwaukee Brewers fans will get the chance to come to the ballpark and support their team during spring training, the Brewers have announced.
Major League Baseball released revised Spring Training Schedules on Friday, using health and safety considerations to plan for safe attendance.
As reported by mlb.com/brewers, the Brewers will be selling tickets to their games American Family Fields of Phoenix. Tickets may be purchased:
- box office in Phoenix
- All of Milwaukee’s home Spring Training games are day games.
- $12 for lawn seating to $32 for the diamond box.
- Each game will be capped at approximately 2,300 fans, around 25% capacity.
- Fans aged 2 and older MUST wear masks when not eating or drinking.
- NO bags other than medical bags, manufactured diaper bags, or purses smaller than 5″ X 9″
- Tickets will be delivered digitally
The Brewers’ Cactus League opener is a Feb. 28 road game against the White Sox. The first home game is two days later against the Athletics.
Opening Day is scheduled for April 1 at home against the Twins.
We welcome your stories! Contact us at [email protected]!