Beer dip is a beloved tradition in Wisconsin – perfect for holiday gatherings, game day parties or just a mid-afternoon snack.
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 oz. Busch Light Beer
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Stir until smooth.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours to serve cold or transfer to a slow cooker and cook on high for 1-2 hours to serve warm.
- Serve with soft pretzel wreath or other desired dippers.
Serve with pretzels, tortilla chips, potato chips or veggies.
Use a non-alcoholic beer in place of Busch Light.
We welcome your stories! Contact us at [email protected]!